Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sometimes You Just Have to Care Less About People and Start to Listen to Yourself.

What are we in this world?
I was born in year 1985. When I was little, I use to draw princesses, houses and farm. To draw a dog was really a challenge, I always end up with a monster like figure which is why it wasn’t my favorite subject. Ironic though, it has now become my favorite pet.. Dog.
I sneak outside, making sure no one is around then I run as fast as cheetah can race to be with neighboring friends. I play out in field, we dug holes, enter in nipa hut unsolicited. We live near the river Marikina. During that time it has farm with plenty of live stocks, farm paraphernalia and bamboo. We rarely experienced flood as compared today where it has gone up the houses ceiling. Going back, it was always afternoon attempt , the katiwala made us finish our lunch then prepare beddings for afternoon siesta. I didn’t like nap, to play outside is a must, so I sneak. Me and my sister, used to take nap. And when she’s asleep I open my eyes to check the vicinity and then swoosh off to play.

I remembered even with the sun scorching hot I didnt bother  running habulang taya with playmates. But look what it made today, I was naïve then, now it is a risk to go out without sunblock or umbrella. How arte, but hey that’s how kids mature. We grow up, make believe that when we were children we don’t care. We were less arte, sensitive and more of go getter without paying attention to consequence. I think I only have one goal and I made sure to get it. But as grown up, I begin to have lots of options and priorities and plans, that might have messed up a bit the thing I wanted the most. And as the time goes by, I begin to develop the art of multitasking, doing all things at once. Amidst all these, I try remember what am I here for? What do I really want? How can I get it? That one thing I wanted the most has drown through time.
Before I frustrate myself of finding the thing I want most, I wander for the meantime.
Searching for the right path, the right people to be with, the right words, the right place to soon satisfy this longing soul. I always remind myself about the child I once were, not afraid of being caught by katiwala, or being scolded by mom. Sometimes what I need is to listen to inner voice and to care less about people's thoughts or opinion. For they build their own and I was made to build my own too.To live the life I was made for is the ultimate search. Maybe this search is unending, maybe the learning experience will end only when mind stop thinking. Yeah, the search for life is on...

Let’s wander.
Xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment