Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Bird of the Air

Being lost is only temporary...

It's Saturday, May 12. The sun is up when I woke up. Finally had the time to dance alone in my room to the tune of Beyonce. It was hot, no aircon no fan. I could only bear the sweat running down between my skin and my purple sando & undies. Then I freshen up early. With damp hair and wet skin, I put on my grey sando and undies(no shorts on Saturdays, those are just emergency clothes for visitors at home). I love it when my shirt is dripping wet, it's like a cooler just make sure no one sees you.
It's the laziest afternoon of the entire week, which is the one I have been wishing for in the past "years".
After breakfast, egg and porkchop (no rice haaa!), I watched a movie.
The title is A Bird of the Air. I like to ponder on their lines. Like:

1.) The guy keeps on searching for the Parrot's origin. Until he found the old lady quoting him "It was owned by my father who died in '87(not so sure), but he got it from the gypsies..." The guy was disappointed.. The old lady kept on going and said "you go forward, not backward..."
2.) Guy: You do not judge the man from his past; Girl:Man is made up of what he is today...; Girl: Sorry, now you hate my guts?? (And then guy kisses,,,OH rapes the girl. Girl is happy-heeee)
3.)Guy: Why did you sold your parrot? Old Man: Because of that GREEN EYED JEALOUSY.. (he's talking about his wife) Old Lady(the wife): I thought it carries diseases. Old Man: It doesn't matter, the most important thing is that bird as exchange to what I have now, wife kids, my Family.... Goodbye, I hope you find what you are looking for... Guy now pondering while holding his parrot (the pet one, not the other one hahahaha)
4.) Guy: Do you (cut short); Parrot: SHUT UP!
5.) At Cafe... Old Waitress: Being Lost is Only Temporary...

I realized even the parrot, found a home. How could any human capable of doing almost anything could not find what he's looking for? A home where heart rest in peace, comfort and love... Now I know it's possible, it only takes time and courage...

I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT BEING LOST IS ONLY TEMPORARY...
TODAY I AM LOST... TOMORROW I AM FOUND...
LOVE LOVE LOVE xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment