Friday, May 11, 2012

Voyageur de L'espace (traveler of space)

Title read as Vo-yajer du-les-pas


Travel... Voyager... Traveler... Voyageur...
That word... Invigorating, refreshing, feels like rebirth, new life, smells like sweet scent of sampaguita in cozy afternoon, sounds like jazz played on duke box and tastes like moist chocolate cupcake with soft icing on top.



It's everything good...
I want to travel to Europe. I want to go to Paris, France finally witness the majestic Eiffel tower and its unwavering symbol as lovers tower of love... I once joke to my sisters, one day we are going to get there, not buy a thing but scratch the Eiffel tower's rust and put it on a test tube, beat that! haha! Question is if it has rust. 


I LOVE SURPRISES!!! It doesn't matter if roads are tangled like labyrinth, I want to get lost! It's fun to be surprised in foreign land, meet amazing people, dabble on authentic French croissant, sip a cup of french coffee, hear buskers (like Roman Polanski's role in Repulsion) across the street, witness the sunset and evening stars, walk under the moon while jumping on alternate cobble stone path(wearing dress and pair of flats).


I once learned that all the things our eyes can reach, were all founded from a simple idea, a thought drawn out of dream or inspiration. It's fascinating, one day it's just a dream and then someday it becomes reality, the key I think is just hold on to it. It is free to dream, aspire and hope. If we all learn that keeping dreams safe in our thoughts every single day of our lives then we are never lost... It is being positive and keeping the faith that the cosmos conspires all living and non-living creatures to bring to us happiness and contentment, the paradise we ever dreamed of...


Today I am here, who knows tomorrow where these feet bring me... PARIS!





No comments:

Post a Comment