Thursday, May 17, 2012

GOD > ARIES

Astrology for the day:
"Take the down time as the breather that may actually reinforce your bonding. Steer clear of speculation. Rather, take to spirituality to calm down. "

This is how I MUST DO the DO:

  • DON'T be Jealous
  • Be Generous
  • DON'T Overthink
  • Think Positive
  • Let GO
  • ACCEPT
  • FORGIVE
  • DON'T Get Hurt
  • DON'T be Affected
  • LOVE THYSELF
  • BELIEVE not ALL Men are the same
  • BELIEVE there is THE ONE
  • Embrace Change
  • MEET People
  • LEARN from Experience (Best Guru)
  • RESPECT THYSELF
  • DO NOT SETTLE FOR LESS
  • Develop Talents
  • IMPROVE THYSELF 
  • EXPLORE
  • TRAVEL
  • COMPLEMENT
  • SMILE
  • DO NOT HATE
  • APPRECIATE People
  • BE KIND TO ALL
  • EAT
  • PRAY
  • LOVE
I am in the middle of it. Lord, six months and I'm off like a sky scraper! It's near!!! I know, I believe, there is nothing more I can ask of, because deep down I feel YOU. I did not chose to be in this situation, or select the places I go, or truly decide to become who I am now, it all just happen - IT FEELS GOOD. 
THEY JUST HAPPEN right before my eyes - IT FEELS GOOD. Though things were decided and some choices were made, I believe they happen for a reason and yet I am not sure where it's heading - BUT IT FEELS DARN GOOD. I TRUST IN YOU LORD. There is no time in my life that you put me down, it's always like backing me up and putting me on the right track. THANK YOU. Thank you that through these, I learned so many things in life... This is my story, my life with LORD JESUS CHRIST... - AND IT FEELS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment