Thursday, May 24, 2012

PP NAILED IT on AMERICAN IDOL

This swagger nailed it bebe!

While my excitement suddenly dropped, I swear I thought of many justified reasons why PP won:
  1. Premonition: PP is like David Cook - da HUMP, his lovely manly hump.
  2. Those eyes, it hurts I could melt. You cyclops, or relatives eh? 
  3. Beard? Call me maybe
  4. Guitar, he's got talent on instrument. It could also benefit record sales if PP's with his guitar on album cover. #realthingPROP

  Truth is I bet Jessica Sanchez almost peg the crown (obviously there are only 2 left). I'm not really so much into AI, I just got to watch this cos SHE CAUGHT ME!
Jessica's duet with Jennifer Holiday is EPIC! Sixteen years old just gave me goosebumps which FYI I only get on listening to super powerful voices like Mariah's, Celine, Beyonce & Adam Levine(He's my crush so he gives me goosebumps anytime anywhere)...
Seriously, that girl has a resilient voice, it never breaks, remains on the note on its PEAK, deep and POWERFUL! BIRIT kung BIRIT WOW!
Only 16, amazing! 

She's by the way Pinay (half PHL half US I think) so dear she made us proud.
Encore!
Toast to the both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment