Sunday, May 27, 2012

Good Old Friends

Closing time
(Last pose for the night @ the Big Dome Chiqui & Fran)


Last na talaga with Melai & Chiqui


Let's rewind (zeeweet)...


Gatepass
DAYLY??? Seriously?.. Hmmm


 Lifehouse tarp, lifehouse postcard and lifehouse fan - MELAI


Lifehouse Live in Manila
(Let's get it started! Wootwoot!)

The concert was great, it ultimately started with a bang. I was not kind of really expecting, I know little of their songs. But when they turn the beat on, it was magical, like I was being serenade. I had with me my good old college friends, Melai and Chiqui. We all sang our hearts out to most of the songs we knew. We scream, wave, dance and just let the beat of the music blow our minds away. It made me feel to open up again to a whole new affair and meet the one true love. The one who stays, won't end the day without my lovin' and yung hindi ako matiis even i'm gaga (cos ima girl!)... love love love <3 (and emotional freak kicks in). Just me thinking :)

So much for "smoochies", here are other photos. We were sitting lowerbox side it's almost near the stage so we got a clearer view :)

Chix & Fran
Franchix = friedchicken?

About to start

Rock On!

(excerpts from some blog)


Open the link below & fall in love! It's public & FREE luvin' deary!





Last stop eastwood Agave
Fran,Melai & Chix

With Pam on stripes 
(Fresh from Makati bath tub)

Cant get enough of:
1.) Melai's Lecture
2.) Chiqui's lovelife
3.) Pam's lovelife
4.) Tanduay Ice
5.) Fajitas
6.) Friday's Flash Mob
7.) Bazaar by 4AM
8.) STORIES!!! LESSONS!!! 
9.) "What is in store for me?"
10.) Love thyself, improve thyself.
11.) Opposition: Melai & Fran VS Pam & Chix (LOL)
12.) About Manage a trois
13.) Searching , finding, losing, winning
14.) Lightning strikes only once
15.) Relationship tactics
16.) Enjoy Life



I'm home by 4AM. I feel complete. Last night was the sweetest weekend turnover!
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. i love the franchix and the last part! haha galing! :) iloveJASONWADE! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chiqui this night is OURS bebe! Take care in Singapore! Till next time mi love:)

      Delete