Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Bag Essentials


This is just the fraction of what's inside my bag. I'm really hoping I can get out of house with only these.
Consider my gym bag, that's 15 pounds heavy. There is rubber shoes, boxing gloves, bath paraphernalia and others. Let's have a rundown of my essentials:
  • nail buff for emergency
  • shades
  • candy ponytail
  • company phone
  • wallet
  • blush on with mirror
  • brush
  • lippy (orange pepper)
  • moisturizer
  • perfume
  • lip balm 
  • lavander hand sanitizer
  • music player
  • rosary card

What I missed? A lot, but tissue should have been there in the picture. Anyway, it's always not enough, I could bring the entire cabinet to make sure everything's packed. I always think, this can be used, what if I need it today?! So to lessen the burden of conscience and regret to miss somethings, I would rather put it all inside my bag. How is that? Perfect right HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment